It's not like I need stuff to keep me busy... this masters program is crazy! I have so much reading and writing to do. I love it, but I spend all my time working on stuff.

I tend to get discouraged when he's gone, so I figured I'd look for a few highlights of each day to keep my spirits up.
Today:
-Today my daughter asked me if I could do her hair like Michelle Obama.
-I turned on my Facebook Chat and ended up chatting with about 20 friends this evening. Usually I find FB Chat annoying, but I appreciated it tonight.
-I wrote a killer paper about No Child Left Behind and how its conditional spending practices hurt schools.
-Played some fun board games with my kids, and no one threw a tantrum the whole time.
-Appreciated that my kids know their daily chores and do them without any issues. Things just flow so much more smoothly when I can count on them to chip in.
10 comments:
Great list, Andrea.
I cannot tell you how impressive it is that you wrote a killer paper. I feel like my brain is mush these days. It is so neat that you are using yours. I really admire that.
I am equally impressed that your kids did chores without issue. This confirms my suspicions that you are completely and totally awesome.
I'm so sorry that Chip is gone so stinkin' long. Boo.
Wish I was on chat last might. Oh, well. We've got time, huh?!?!?1
I would love to read your paper. Honestly. No Child Left Behind is something that I am very interested in. (Frustrated with.) I'd love it if you e-mailed it to me. (If you feel like sharing.)
And thank you for reminding me that my kids need a new chore chart printed. We babysat a wee one and he tore them all off the fridge. Real nice how my kids think that means they don't have to do them!
Hang in there, lady. Looking forward to your increase in posting. :-)
I so need a chores lits. Only problem is I only have one old enough capable child. So in a few years.
I'm confused by wanting her hair done like Michelle Obama's...she wants First Lady Mom hair? ;-)
Hang in there, chicka. I hate it when my husband is gone.
The Michelle Obama thing cracks me up!!!!!
I still just can't believe you are on Facebook.
:)
Sorry Chip is gone but I thank him for what he is doing-whatever exactly that is, I don't know but I'm sure its really important. Obama hair-sweet!
Dang. It won't let me erase my BLONDE moment. Sorry Andrea. Sorry Skip! Good grief. I need a nap!
CHIP? you two are in deep doo doo.
So sorry he's gone...you know I feel you on this one.
I am happy you will be posting more, because I could use a laugh and you are always very entertaining!
Post a Comment