1. I
a) teasing
b) bickering
c) coughing really hard and loud on purpose to try and make me feel bad for her
d) all of the above.
2. For supper we had a delicious zucchini bisque in sourdough breadbowls, and yes of course, I would be happy to share the recipe with all of you.
a) true b) false
3. Which of these factors caused me to swear out loud?
a) my children
b) a passage in my reading that referred to high school dropouts as "premature school leavers"
c) none, as I would never swear out loud
d) running out of flavored Triscuits.
4. I was a good parent today because (choose all that apply):
a) I made my home-from-school middle schooler write a summary of the State of the Union address.
b) I willingly accepted donations from my children's allowance to help fund the higher-than-necessary electric bill. You know, the one that's high because they leave every light in the house on?
c) I sent them upstairs at 6:45 for the night. Didn't see them again. May have, perhaps, used a bit of anger and guilt to accomplish this miracle.
d) I made them a delicious supper of zucchini bisque in sourdough breadbowls, which 2 of them loved and one of them liked.
*Extra credit question, (for you Sarah):
*I made my children take leftover scraps of sod from a vacant lot and lay them along the area of bark edging in my back yard, because I don't want the bark edging there, and hey, free sod!
a) TRUE b) FALSE
That's probably good enough. Hard to say what today would get if I was rating my days. Good thing I'm not.
6 comments:
So...uh...I'm gonna go out on a limb here and guess that yesterday was kind of a lousy day.
Donations from allowance for the electric bill. Pure, pure genius. I am instituting this, post haste.
My jaw dropped about the, "premature school leavers". What, is that supposed to be politically correct?
1. D
2. A
3. C
4. B
5. A
Do I get a prize?
d.
b.
a. b. c.
a.
So sorry yesterday was so lousy for you! And um whether or not you really had the bisque, I totally want the recipe!!
Much screaming around here, too. My therapy appt is Monday...hopefully after that I'll never scream again.
Sorry, I read day 15 before day 14 and got all the answers.
Post a Comment