Well.
Here we are.
Day nine.
MY POOR KID HAS WALKING PEE-NOO-MONIA. Who knew?! I, of course, have noticed his hacking bark for the past month or so. But why let that slow us down!? I finally felt bad formyself him being kept up all night by such a noisy cough. So I took him in. Sure enough, they did an x ray of his lungs, and poor Mika. At least he scored some sweet codeine-laced cough syrup.
Here we are.
Day nine.
MY POOR KID HAS WALKING PEE-NOO-MONIA. Who knew?! I, of course, have noticed his hacking bark for the past month or so. But why let that slow us down!? I finally felt bad for

Also, I kept Noe home because she has a really bad cold. Because she is hearing impaired, when her ears get plugged up, she can hardly hear anything at all. So she YELLS EXTRA LOUD WHEN SHE TALKS. I did her teacher a favor and kept her home today.
Finding a highlight in that, I'd have to say it's the fact that kids appreciate more snuggle time when they don't feel well. So tonight we just got a pizza and watched How To Train Your Dragon, and we all snuggled. They are really going the extra mile to help out while Skip is gone, and it makes me feel so appreciative of them.
Day Nine. Not so bad.
2 comments:
It is an unwritten rule that when your husband is out of town you have to go to the hospital/doctor/radiologist at least once, right?
So glad day nine went out like a lamb. Keep on keeping on.
Ohhhhhhhh, that codeine-laced cough syrup is the good stuff. Nighty, night, Mika!
Glad you got to snuggle. I love that.
Post a Comment