Monday, January 31, 2011

Day Nineteen

Highlights of today:

1. Formed a thesis for my next paper: "Critical multiculturalism helps prevent the assimilation of minority groups and is an essential approach to diminishing the institutionalized racism inadvertently perpetuated by teachers."
Fun with the big words, huh? My goal right now is to seriousy figure out how to appropriately use the words "ontological" and "epistemological". I've looked them up a thousand times, and I just can't quite figure out the difference between the two. I'm toying with the idea of asking my professor... but I don't want to look STOOPID.

2. That's all. Seriously. My entire day was spent reading and writing. I did volunteer at the kids' school today, but other than that, I only did school. Therefore, I have no highlights. I'm actually turning the comments off for this post, because it is so unbelievably boring, that no one should even feel obligated to say anything.