Monday, November 9, 2009

Welcome To My Blog!

tidying up. house cleaning. spring cleaning. taking out the trash. however you want to view it. it was time for some change. so change there was.
while some people may find it flattering to have your blog stalked for an hour and a half by an unfamiliar ISP address, others might find it a bit awkward. creepy, even.

thus, we are beginning again. i like to consider it a catharsis of sorts. atually, as we speak, i'm doing various types of deep breathing and meditation as i bask in the cleansing nature of it all. think of it as blog pilates.

so i decided to keep my public blog. if you have me linked elsewhere, please change the name accordingly. (no more "If You Give A Mom A Moment. We went with the snappier, "Other Than That, Mrs. Lincoln, How Was The Show?") hopefully you'll stick with me on my new adventures!

love and smoochies to all who read,
andrea


ps did a little baby shoot last week, and got this picture which i love beyond words.

19 comments:

Tristan said...

The picture is GORGEOUS! I love it! It should be a poster.

Annemarie said...

Blog pilates...you kill me.

Beautiful picture.

Mindy Markley said...

Love that image. You did such a good job and I am so excited to see how things go with our blog. Thanks for helping us with it.

diane said...

Love the new title. You go girl!

You do beautiful work.

Clair said...

beautiful picture. i liked the blog pilates comment too- i bet i could even do blog pilates.

Lauren in GA said...

I agree, that picture is so beautiful.

The new blog title is very memorable, indeed. You kill me, lady.

We, your loyal subjects are with you!

Anna said...

I confess, it was me lurking on your blog. You can't get rid of me so easily. I'm back!

Christie said...

Isn't that the best line ever? I'm so glad you're using it. It really fits.

And, um, that picture? GORGEOUS. I want to see more of your photography. If you don't want to post it, email it to me. I liked playing photo critic. Or did I scare you off with my "bakery" friend and her recipe stealing?

Lisa-Marie said...

when i saw this blog title in my blog-roll, i knew immediately it was yours. who else would come up with such a name?

gorgeous picture!

Jen -n- Jase & kids said...

unknown lurkers are creepy, so hope the fresh start goes well. LOVE the photo, and the new title. If I manage to get MY computer fixed, I'll be sure to re-adjust my "brain" so it's saved under the fresh title.

♥Shally said...

Woo hoo!! :)

MamaMags said...

I have to admit, I am also one of your stalkers..however, I am also family. Your dad and my dad are brothers! Isn't our CLOSE family relationship great???? I got your blog address from your dad, and e-mailed him that I was distressed you had gone private! So glad I can stalk you again. LOVE LOVE LOVE your blog, and your new title!

Desi said...

I love the picture and the new title...

Steven Rosbach said...

Wait, are you kidding me? You made your blog private, and then TOOK IT DOWN ENTIRELY, because of an unfamiliar ISP address logging onto it? That was probably ME, logging on from Turkey, and opening your blog through a service I use here that generates a randomly selected US or Canadian ISP address. That's the only way I can open YouTube videos, so I use it quite a bit. And yes, sometimes I log onto a site like your blog, and then go to lunch and stay logged on. For up to an hour and a half sometimes.

Here I thought you weren't neurotic anymore. Woman, heal thyself. Seriously.

Ilene said...

Did you just write "love and smoochies?"

martha corinna said...

The picture is darling.

Back when I used to care who was reading (after reading this, maybe I should check) I used to have things like that happen, but most of the time it turned out to be someone from my past who was catching up--or someone who was just really interested and would email me later. Writing those two reasons out makes me realize that those might be legitimate reasons to go private.

Unknown said...

stunning picture.

xx

Trinity (of haiku tofu) said...

something about the new blog title is just so YOU! i love it- and i love those little bitty teeny tiny fingers.

Melissa said...

Hmmm. Maybe I should introduce myself. ;) I love to read your blog... and I love that picture. Baby fingers are so amazing. I read somewhere that infants can actually grip and hold their own bodyweight. I'd believe it the way they can pull hair...