My friend
Tristan has recently returned to the workforce. She is quite handy with the makeup brush and styling tools. If I lived near her, I would choose her to do my hair. And I would also choose her to do my makeup if I ever had anywhere to go where I wanted to look hot and sexy.
ANYHOOO... if you live in Utah, check her out. Here's her latest promo:

And if you tell her Andrea sent you, she'll throw in a complimentary hug. No kissing though. We want to keep it professional.
4 comments:
You kill me. I love the parting shot of wanting to keep it professional.
Yeah definitely no kissing on their first appointment. There is that level of professionalism to keep ;-)
Thank you so much for the shout out! You are awesome and I love ya!
How sweet of you to advertise for Tristan.
I had a dream the other night about Tristan. I went to her house and she dressed me and did my hair and my makeup and I was in heaven. It was so much fun. Sure wish it were true.
And in my dream, Tristan's garage was painted in red and black with all this Zebra print everywhere. Funny, huh?
I hope you read this Tristan. I've been meaning to e-mail you and tell you all about this dream!
So I'm not already a hottie, is that what you are saying? I know this post is directed at me and my hair.
Post a Comment