Sunday, February 3, 2008

It's All Because I Forgot to Wear My Pats Hat!

You tell me how I should have it engraved. And no, I don't want to talk about it. I'll pay a therapist good money for that.
*post amendment: if you can come up with an engraving for my tombstone that will make me smile once again, i'll send you a prize.

10 comments:

Paige said...

Football is over for this little lady,
Unless she gets to do Tom Brady.

calibosmom said...

The entire Northeast is quiet and feeling a bit numb. I too am at a loss for words. I feel like Lucy just pulled the football out from my kick...poor, poor Charlie. I do have to say, my favorite part of the entire game was the NFL reading of the Declaration. My 5 year old kept looking at me and saying, "Are you crying mom?"

Katie said...

I got one... GO GIANTS!!

yay ;) What a good monday it is today... wouldn't you agree??

Katie said...

you're not going to approve that one are you?? hehe

♥Shally said...

What does this mean for Mitt Romney???

calibosmom said...

And yes, Jordan Sparks lip synced. She didn't need to, she has a great voice. I'm not sure why she did-probably because it's totally nerve wracking to sing that song in front of millions but she could have done it.

Celia Fae said...

A guy I hate is a Patriot's Fan
So when they lost I wasn't wan.
Now I know you love them too
Sunday football isn't cool.

lisamarie said...

Two roads diverged on new laid turf -
They pondered which to take.
The shortest route to winning it all?
Or the honest path less paved?

It didn't take long
to choose which way, for they had a goal they longed for.
But all that they remember now is
cheaters never prosper.

calibosmom said...

OUCH!

HappyBack said...

Tell Paige my middle name is Tom Brady.