anyway. i think i won, but i can't say what word i won with. it's not BAD... it just might seem weird. and heaven forbid i should allow that to happen.
it's funny the songs that come to your mind with just a single word trigger. and it's amazing how OLD you can feel when you think about certain songs. yesterday's "mystery oldie" on the radio station was INXS... need you tonight. THAT is an oldie? i remember brooke and i tore up the church dance floor with our choreographed moves to that song. i swear it was like last week sometime.
anyway. my husband is a formidable opponent. he was running on 4 hours sleep, he had had the kids all night while i was at a coffee, and it was now 10:30 pm. i'm impressed that he went as many rounds as he did. he is one in a million. (yes, i'm still talking about the song game, here.)
SO... do you think you could hang with our mad bedroom singing skills? you get 1 point for the song, a 2nd point if you can name the artist. i'll make it easy on you... the word is ARMS.
12 comments:
Journey-- Open Arms.
I love the song game. My husband, however, is terrible at it, so he is no fun to play with.
i'd invite you to play with us, but there's no more room in the bed. sorry.
I Just Died In Your Arms Tonight-Cutting Crew. I must admit I had to look up who sang it but I did sing the song in my head.
You sound like my pesky brother-in-law and my husband combined. I should've hit the gas and pulled a Dukes of Hazard move. Maybe I could've spun out and done a real cool donut. My problem is that I'm from CA and not MO. I don't like these ice storms.
sorry marie, "arms" is not in the dukes of hazard theme song. no points for you.
but at least you came through the accident unscathed. maybe deep down you're a good ole boy.
I was gonna say:
I Just Died In Your Arms Tonight-Cutting Crew, but I noticed someone already said that.
crap, dizzy lizzy (calibosmom)took my song! that's a fun game! I'm going to impliment that game in my house. Now I'm going to have to think of a new song...
where the heck is "at a coffee" anyway?
Put your arms around me baby, put your arms around me baby. I just want to fly (I think that's what it says. It might be fight.)
Did I win, huh huh?
You're cute and all but I really like looking at your husband.
Does Arms have to be in the title or the chorus?
Anyway, if it doesn't, The Doors-Hello I Love You
"Her arms are wicked and her legs are long"
OH I am so good at this song.
OOH-AH...I just died in your arms tonight. It must have been something you said. I just died in your arms tonight.
On EVERY SINGLE 80s album every made.
And INXS is an oldie? Are you kidding me?
Now I feel lame, because 2 people already said that.
Please, blog administrator, do not publish my lameness!
So sorry Andrea, I'm obsessed with myself and only wanted to reply to your latest comment.
I finally caught up on your blog tonight and the only song that popped into my head has been mentioned twice... Open Arms by Journey which by the way Celia Fae (that rhymed) reminds me of Matt Stapley...16 years ago. :)
Post a Comment