Friday, July 31, 2009

And I Get To Kiss You, Baby, Just Because I Can

Do you see this guy? Do you LOVE HIM? I do. See how he is kinda closing one eye when he smiles? He does that when he's laughing at me a little bit. Like when he thinks I'm being a little weird. It's sort of like a courtesy laugh, only he really thinks I'm funny, so even though he's pretending to laugh at me, really, he is laughing with me. I love that about him.



Most of the pictures from our trip are horrible. For some reason, handing my camera to a stranger and saying "would you mind taking a picture of us?" never turns out any way other than blurry. I don't get it.

I love him because he will kiss me any time, any place. He really loves me. That is so awesome.


We actually ended up having almost six whole days together before any kids showed back up. It was total bliss. We didn't argue even one time, and we laughed and talked and stayed up late eating cheesecake even after we were already ridiculously stuffed from Benihanas and every other thing we shoved in our mouths all week long.

We went to Jazz Alley and caught a pretty cool show. We love music.


Our waiter obviously didn't get the whole "wait til it's focused" concept. Oh well. This is us, in case you can't tell.


And the self-timer didn't work out so hot either.


Anyway. He's home. We're home. There's lots more to show and tell about, but for now, I just want to climb into my own bed with my husband and be happy that we're here. Together. Finally. I really love him.

21 comments:

Tristan said...

I loved this post! You are looking SO HOT! Did you get your hair done? I love this kissing photo. It looks like a still from a romantic comedy. A GOOD romantic comedy. Not a lame one.

Clair said...

First of all, happy reunion!
Secondly, how did you get that second shot? Self-timer? I don't think you asked a stranger for that one. And was that inspired by the smoochy barn couple? Well, let me tell you, Andrea, yours is much HOTTER. Love your curls- they look good even blurry.

♥Shally said...

Look at you all done up!! You look AMAZING!! Love the curly hair and the make up! H-O-T. :)

And what is it about "Hold the button half way down first" that is SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND????

(You guys still look great- even blurry!)

Christie said...

I can't decide who is hotter - you or him. I'll say him because I'm no lesbo, but dang, you look good, sista! Tell me how you get your smokey eyes, please.

Glad you're together!

Anna said...

Lucky you. I can see it in your eyes.

Jessica said...

I'm kind of irritated at my own husband right now, so I'm just jealous over this post. And also you are so skinny. Man I wish I was skinny and not irritated at my husband.

Ilene said...

Not to be repeat everyone else, but you are GORGEOUS. Of course you have always been hot but that hair is va-va-voom.

You two are adorable. Glad the clan is getting back together.

Brynne said...

Great pictures (even blurry you can still feel the love and happiness!) and great post! Happy reunion to you both! And the second shot really looks like it should be the cover of a really good movie!

Lauren in GA said...

I know I have mentioned this before but I love the layer in your hair. YOU. LOOK. SO. SO. GORGEOUS.

Firstly, you are absolutely beautiful and love literally makes you glow. This was the greatest post. I loved it.

That kissing picture is hot.

I am covetous of your butt.

And arms.

I love that you two are so happy...and hot.

martha corinna said...

Beautiful, hot and totally sexy pictures of you.


And so is my farmers tan for your information.

diane said...

The self timer might not have been so hot but you are. Your hair looks amazing. You guys are a cute couple.

lisamarie said...

it's sort of like when drunk people go out and all the pictures they come back with are blurry. You're slightly suspect.

did you learn how to do your eyes like that on Yahoo?

You do look quite smokin i must say. But we can talk about that later.

queenieweenie said...

You look freakin' hot girl! Glad you got your fam back.

Lisa-Marie said...

I was really hoping I would be the first comment cause I KNEW what everyone else was going to say. So, I'll just be number 15 to say, HOLY CRAP. YOU ARE HOT.

Love the gray shirt. Paige has never agreed to be my personal shopper, maybe you could be!

jessica said...

Okay seriously...all that gushy stuff is totally making me a sick. I just spent six days with my guy and our three little gems. We barely got along. It was hot, the hotel rooms were not big enough and washing bottles in the bathroom sink is ANYTHING but romantic. I'm glad you had a wonderful time with your man. My annoyance is only out of jealousy.

Oh and yes you are hot.

The Salomon's said...

I did notice you seemed a little more relaxed at church today.... yes. I am implying a lot there.
And you did look amazing.

Annie said...

you look beautiful and happy! I'll sing it again: reunited, and it feels so good...

Rynell said...

I'm so happy that you're so happy. It may sound cheesy and it may actually be cheesy, but alas, it is true.

Happy everything.

Sally said...

Hello, gorgeous! Both of you. Disgusting.

Tara said...

Oh, and hot. In case you missed the message - HHHHHHOOOOOOOOTTTTTTT!. I'm making myself giggle.

Jenibelle said...

Yowza. Thanks for editing and not going into too much detail. You know what I mean.