I love that my son is growing up and making good choices in life. I hate that he is growing up. Go here to see him looking far too grown-up for me to handle.
I love the new house. I hate the thought of decorating it. We took a trip to check its progress this weekend. This is the entry hall. Seriously? What would you do to this? I'm scared.
I love taking pictures. I love our babysitter. I loved taking senior pictures of our babysitter. There was nothing I hated about this. She is darling, loves my children, and knows how to handle them. I guess the hate part would be leaving her behind when we move.


15 comments:
Talk to Gretchen. Seriously. She is amazing. I however fall in your boat on the decorating. My husband does more decorating than I do. I think it pains him sometimes. But lets be honest...he has "the eye" for this kind of stuff.
RAD senior shots! I'm seeing lots of creativity with these!
Great photos and beautiful new house! Congrats...life is looking good, girl.
Great pictures of the most darling babysitter!! You are so talented. I really like that picture of your BIG, looking all grown up, BABY!!!
I would go large on pictures. Like maybe sepia or black and white pictures of family members. It is such a big open space, it calls for big striking frames between those two windows at the bottom. You are such a talented photographer, you could display some of your amazing work. Have you seen Stie's picture wall? It is amazing. You could hang a tapestry or a quilt of some kind on that large wall over the front door. I can see what you are talking about...it is a tricky space to decorate because it is so tall. I love vaulted ceilings, though. I think they are good for the soul. It makes the room so light and feel so open...ahhhhh.
I'm excited about your new house! The decorating thing looks stressful to me too.
Photos are gorgeous!! Your babysitter looks like such a nice girl. I'd be sad to leave a really good babysitter behind.
Paint.
Haha.
You love it when I say that. :)
Have you considered gaudy flowered wallpaper for the front hall? Or maybe silly string?
seriously. how could he be 12? it seems so impossible to me. handsome handsome boy though.
can't wait to come invade all that space of yours.
OMG I love your new house! The windows, the ceiling, the largeness- OH MY! Please can you fly me out there to assist you in all your decorating needs? It would be SO fun- plus I'm good with kids.
The shots you took of le babysitter are awesome. You're such a great photographer- teach me somethin' so I can make my blog better.
I love your lofty entry! I'd hang a gorgeous quilt.
Definitely go photos, girl. Put on your walls what you love. I think a HUGE photo wall with all different types of pics - framed, canvas, and a combination of the two would look awesome.
You will love the light in that room, too. It will become your new studio. Maybe mine, too. Mind if I move in?
Love the senior pics, too. Just beautiful.
I'm with Shally...P.A.I.N.T!
Your pictures are awesome!!!!
Those are some seriously terrific photos Andrea.
Oh I forgot, up on that nook I would put some sort of fake rooster. I don't think you can have a happy home without a rooster up on a nook :)
Those are some seriously high ceilings. Good thing you and Chip are tall and can reach when you paint. Throw a party-that always gets my butt in gear to decorate. Have fun!!!
Post a Comment