1. Spent a little time with my new BFF's, Kathy and Kate. Kathy, Kate and Khandrea. We're like three peas in a pod. We cut each other's hair with the weedwacker so we can all be twinners. Except there's three of us, not two. But tripleters doesn't have the same ring to it.
2. Since I don't choose sides in marital disputes, I also helped Jon barricade his front yard from the filming crew at TLC. Can you even believe the way they've exploited that poor man's children? I support his role as a caring, involved father. I too want to stop the trainwreck. Kumbayah, Jon.
3. Visited with Paris for a moment. Not sure which was worse... the disgusting, overindulgent latte or the weird, shimmery top. Paige... she stands as a voice of support in your anti-leggin debate.
4. Interviewed Whitney. She offered me some pot, but I told her I only buy from Bobby. I did download 8 tracks off her new album though. I recommend you do the same. She's gotta finance rehab somehow. Plus, if you don't, Cissy might come into your house and strong-arm you into doing it anyway.

5. Reminded Mariah that she will ALWAYS be a diva. Even though she "left it at home" for her critically acclaimed role in the new movie Push, she confessed to me that she was still demanding Evian on the set. I assured her the public would not love her any less for showing her
*I lied to her about that last part...
So there you have it. Tomorrow we'll be busy with football games, and then the man will be home again. Thank goodness, imagine if I got lonely enough to take Dave up on his offer???



17 comments:
All worthwhile pursuits. Oprah appreciates your dedication. Now I have to go back one year and read about your horrendous conjugal visit.
Brilliant post....sooo funny!!!
Very interesting topics. All need attention. :)
Girl...you slay me. We need to hang out.
When you are really bored you will spend time on face in the hole.
...I'mma let you finish, but last year's first October Weekend entry was one of the best blogs of all time!
What, no Atlanta Housewives? I'm so disappointed.
Why are you hiding your intervention with Obama? Surely you didn't cancel your meeting with him, cause he's been in my family room almost every night the last week. Fess up, what did he say he's planning to pull on all of us?
Only you Ahndrea - ha ha... seriously, where do you come up with these things?
I hoped you talked some sense into Kanye and I'm sure Jon appreciated your support.
Dave...seriously...all of these people could have really benefitted from watching general conference.
You crack me up! While I don't like Paris Hilton, I must admit that I like her sparkly top and I'm prone to indulge in gigantic lattes! Vegan ones ;)
Ha!
Happy Back's comment wins. :)
Seriously though, Jon needs someone to SMACK him upside the head!
And you, beind the tall skinny woman that you are can pull off leggings. Me? Being short and squatty, not so much. I look like an Umpa Loompa...
Mariah looks like a cross between Amy Fisher and Lorena Bobbit in that photo. And that time line is about where my knowledge of popular culture ended. I'm totally out of the loop on this post.
Great, now I have Kanye's song, "Gold digger" in my head.
Good think I like that song.
Leggings. Blech. I was hanging out with my gay nasal voiced guy from Project Runway (can't remember his name, the horror!) and he too loathes the leggings craze. You know if a pretentions gay fashionista hates leggings, they have got to be bad.
I don't know what to say but this is great! Two thumbs up!!
Andrea...I love it. Every word. This was the perfect commentary on popular culture. Thank goodness we have you to intervene with these people. (You only buy from Bobby...I know Whitney took that hard.)
I had to go back and read the links, too. You. are. hilarious.
You have incredible aim...I don't think I would have made it successfully into that Gatorade bottle.
Funn-EE!!!
The Dave part was my fave. Seriously, that guy! Everyone was going on and on about his 'heartfelt apology'. Whateves. If that's an apology, I don't know what the world has come to.
Um, can you tell I'm trying to catch up on blogging. Sorry if it's so obvious.
Post a Comment