Coming to BLOGAPALOOZA? Worried you may not know anyone? Or worse yet, that no one will know you? Let's put all our fears to rest. I put together a little introductory video for our viewing pleasure. There are, however, a few rules to cover before viewing said video:
1. I took the pictures off your blog. (Except blog-less Sally, who emailed me hers) Any creepy freak off the street can access pictures from your blog, so don't sue me for invasion of privacy.
2. I had a lot of blog-surfing to do in order to accomplish this. That said, I wasn't necessarily looking for your most flattering shots. I was just looking for you, so we can all figure out who you are. If I picked a picture of you that you don't like, you probably shouldn't have posted it in the first place.
3. If I missed you, and you are coming to BP, I am truly sorry. You can ask Denae and Celia, I've been hounding them for weeks for list updates, and trying to keep everything straight. If you're coming, and you're not on the video, don't take it personally. If you feel that badly about it, comment or email me, and I'll make you your very own special post.
Now that we've covered all that, ENJOY THE VIDEO! Hopefully it helps you figure out who everyone is a little in advance.
39 comments:
Oh wow! I clicked right over! Beautiful. Love those songs and the photos. What a gorgeous group of ladies. Can't wait to get to know them all...
You're going to do an after-party video too, right?
Thanks for helping me put names to faces!
YAY!!!! That brought me immense satisfaction and joy. You're an angel for compiling all that and going to all the work to put it all together! THANK-YOU!!!!!!
Loved. It!
FANTASTIC! So glad you did that. I'm crying that was so good. It's going to be great. We've got stuff PLANNED for the evening. Unless it sucks and we hate each other IRL.
You're awesome! I'm very impressed with your video making skills. And I'm glad I made the cut. I wasn't sure I would since I was so new to join the club. And thanks for picking pictures that cut off my fatness. ;)
Wow girl!! That was awesome. You did a lot of work!
I will be coming back to study faces! So don't mind your site meter when you see me on here all day.
Can't wait to meet you. Again. I swear we had to have met before. I just lost all my brain cells and can't remember it. There is no way we could have gone through the EL ED program together and not seen each other!
I'm so jealous! Have a great time ladies-I'll try to make it next year!!!
Wow Andrea! That is some awesome video, and to think I almost decided not to go.
My daughter was sitting on my lap while I watched it and she started screaming, "hey that's us!". Thanks for making her day and mine.
This was the coolest thing ever! I am so glad you did it. Through my codeine cough syrup-induced haze, I am for sure feeling the BPA love. I CANNOT wait. Thanks so much for all your hard work. Cannot wait to meet you all in real life!
What an amazing slideshow- thanks for all the work! And I was a little nervous that I wouldn't be in it and then for sure nobody would know me!!! I've been lurking for awhile but had to say hi and thanks for putting the time in.
I CANNOT wait for BP 2008.
Thank you for doing this. I can't wait to meet everyone!
why did I just watch this? ha.
That was amazing! And Gabi is right. You do know that we are all expecting an after party video too! That was a lot of work and we appreciate it! I've got some studying to do!!!
HMMMM, who's missing?
Oh yeah, MomBabe and Anne Lee. Get it together, girls.
Not to get all mushy or anything but I was kind of surprised at the affection that welled up as I looked at faces of women I've never met (or briefly) but just like SO MUCH.
You are the best!
Wow! THANK YOU! It is absolutely fantastic! It was so awesome seeing all these beautiful women's faces! I am really so pumped now!
I'm not a crier and here I am with tears streaming down my face. You've gotten me twice now.
I can't believe that I get to associate with such awesome people and that I actually get to meet them in real life.
Thanks for doing that Andrea. You're an angel.
Andrea, great job! This is making me very excited. It's crazy that looking at people's faces, I felt like I knew them! Seriously, I feel like I know you people that I have never met. It's going to be a blast.
Thanks for doing this...can't wait to meet each of those faces. Will there be nametags or should I memorize??? (Can you tell I'm in school..."will this be on the test?")
Annie
This is like one of those motivational videos you watched in school that got you all motivated for saying no to drugs or yes to contraception... but WAY better.
So will these pictures be used in some kind of blogger bingo game?
And I must thank you for not posting any of my 12 or 13 year old photos. That was very kind.
Wow! that was great!
And you helped me tonight. I'm currently sleep training my little one (you know, crying it out) and I set the timer for five minutes. Now, I just look through your video while I hear the howling screams. It makes it a ton more bearable.
You ROCK!! That was so nice of you to do that! I am going to watch this again and again. I seriously took notes. Does that make me a dork? If so, I'm just kidding. Ha, Ha...
Can't wait to meet you and everyone else in real time!
That is such an incredible video. Love it! I just picked up a temporary job that will cover the bulk of my expenses for a trip to UT. I still need to continue convincing the hubby that I really really need to go to Blogapalooza. And I need to figure out logistics of childcare . . . But I am more and more in as we speak.
WOW! You are amazing! I'm a total late-comer so it is sooo nice to put faces with names. This is going to be a great time!!!!!
The count down is on now!!! I can not wait to see my friends and my new friends too!!!! I feel so lucky to be a part of this. Great job with the video, you have out done yourself!!!!
COuld you please make a video of those who are missing out for everyone to watch at the event? Then I'd feel much better.
Awesome video.
I needed that so much!! As much as I'd like to be perusing everyones blogs right now life is SO SO CRAZY!!! Anyway, it makes me so excited. I really appreciate the time and energy (and love) you put into that.
Hey that's pretty cool, it makes so sad that I'm not going to blogapalooza. I'm sure you all will have lots of fun.
Trip to Utah/Blogapalooza= same thing. I'm working on it. Hopefully I'll have an answer by the weekend. I was dreaming about BP the entire night. 99.9% of my friends live in my computer. It would be nice to meet everyone in person.
First, THAT WAS COOL!!!
Second, as I was watching this I kept thinking "She's showing at least 2 pictures of everyone and I don't think I have 2 pics of me on my blog."
Then, I remembered that I had posted a belly shot from a BYU football game 5 days before I had my baby. Then I panicked.
When I finally saw that my 2nd pic was my hospital one, I was kinda relieved. Still. I am vowing to put more pics of me on my blog that I like.
This will be an effort.
I might scan some "skinny" pics in from a few years ago--love them. Sadly, though, no one would recognize me at blogapalooza...
Whoa... how many of these HottiePalooza broads are recently divorced and emotionally needy? cause I know just the guy for them! I'll bring Happy back to their lives, baby.... ahhhhhhyeah.
Something I noticed on this darling video is that you're all cute and young. You'll recognize me instantly, because I'm the old one. I've always wanted a "signature look."
Hi! I will be at blogapalooza too. I am Sally's sister. See ya there.
I'm so jealous now. I want to go to blogapalooza and meet all of these women! *sigh* Maybe next year when I'm not so new at this blogging thing.
Have fun and I can't wait to see the "after" video.
This is incredibly cool! I'm getting more and more excited!
How cute of you to make that video. I loved it. I wasn't on it, boo hoo, but it's all good! It's going to be one fun partay!!
Oh man! That made me sad that I can't go. All those women are blogs that I stalk, I know a couple people in real life. You all are going to have way too much fun together. I'm coming next year for sure! Great job on the video!!!
I sent Heather and my check for the Palooza yesterday. I'm not offended I'm not on the video, I don't want my astounding good looks to scare people away from coming! It's super cute, though!
I'm IN. Got my plane tickets yesterday. Still have to send my money to Denae . . . but I gave Celia the heads up. It was taking FOREVER and a day to get signed up on the BYU website for my Women's Conference ticket so I really hope they don't "sell out" of tickets or whatever it is I need to be officially signed up for Women's Conference . . . but HEY, can I be one of those sneaker in people? I'm up for a good adventure.
Andrea - it turned out AMAZING!! Thanks for taking the time and making such a fun video. I was excited to go but now I'm completely pumped! Can't wait to meet you in real life! ;)
Post a Comment