so skip had to travel to ft. lewis for some army stuff. do you see this man? would YOU want to sleep a night without him? possibly yes, but only because you're not married to him. but if you were, i guarantee the answer would be no. he left today, and every mile he drove marked a significant decrease on my mojometer. (pronounce mo-JOM-it-ur)while i will admit that i love having the whole bed to myself because i can sleep in my preferred "L" position, i really do hate sleeping without him. and is it weird that i can't really think of anything to do other than get on here and blog about missing him? maybe it's because we're still in that first year of marriage. a seasoned wife would probably take advantage of this time to read a good book, or catch up on scrapbooking, or maybe even go out with the girls. but i just returned my book to the library yesterday, i've pretty much quit scrapbooking, and i haven't lived here long enough to have any friends. so there you go... it's me, blogspot, and a bedroom void of shagadellic adventures. COME HOME SOON B!! i love you.
3 comments:
Love the love. I think I remember that "L" position from when I used to sleep with you. :) Of course, maybe that position didn't bother me bc I was sleeping so soundly bc I was so tired from sneaking out. Ahhh... good times. If I lived close, we would sneak out tonight together.
brooke- in case the opportunity ever presents itself, i'll have the TP on hand. maybe we can figure out where matt lives now and keep the love alive.
Ya baby! Actually he lives near me out here!! Come sleep in my bed and we'll go get him!
Post a Comment