Thursday, September 15, 2011

Half of My Heart

Today was a tough day. We're doing remarkably well... we're very, very busy with both boys in football, school starting back up for me, and also I've taken a little job substituting. It's all really great, and keeps us so busy we don't have time to be lonely. But there are off days, and today was one. All I want right now is to lay down in the arms of my husband, knowing that there's nowhere else either of us would rather be. He is such a good man, and I am lucky to be loved by him. I'm so in love with you, baby...

10 comments:

Lauren in GA said...

I'm sorry for the off day. I'm also glad that you are doing well overall.

Such a sweet dedication to your husband. He must miss you like crazy, too.

(I really like Jill Scott)

brent said...

Here's the weird thing: like you, the only thing *I* want to do right now is lay down in the arms of your husband.

Tristan said...

I love how passionate you 2 are for each other :) I'm sorry about the off day. You know I love ya!

calibosmom said...

I'm gonna hug my guy extra long today and send some good vibes your way! Sorry you had a sucky day-go eat a huge ice cream sundae and gain a couple pounds!

Christie said...

So sorry, friend. Hugs!

The Prestwich's said...

Hang in there friend. Hoping time flies for you guys until you are reunited! Love the song.

Lisa-Marie said...

I'm like a week late to this "party" (I was gonna call it a pity party, but you have earned/have a right to every sad moment you feel, so i can't call it that.) But anyway, I'm sending lots of love your way that you can pull from next time you have an off day. I love you and therefore love your husband as well and TRULY appreciate the sacrifice that you BOTH are making for our country.

Lauren in GA said...

Whoever Brent is...he made me laugh.

jessica said...

I have thought of you often as you are going this crazy long separation from your man. I hope you feel the love I am sending your way;)

Hazen5 said...

Hope you are doing better and happy days are ahead!
Miss you, it was good to catch up and see how you are doing :)