Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Day TWENTY ONE... It's Finallly OVER!!

So we didn't tell the kids that Skip was coming home today. Observe:
(enter password HOME for the first video. the rest i locked up, sorry.)



It was so awesome. I could hardly stand to videotape it because I wanted to jump on him so bad. Noe has not left his side. See:







And now, I'm on blogging holiday for awhile, savoring this honeymoon phase while it lasts. Honestly, thank you to everyone who checked in on us, sent texts, emails, messages, called, etc. I have been blessed with out of this world friends. I'm a lucky woman in a lot of ways.

13 comments:

D-dawg said...

I CAN'T GET THE VIDEOS TO WORK!!!!!!!! YOU ARE KILLING ME!

the wrath of khandrea said...

i am loading them onto vimeo to see if it works better. but it says it will take 23 minutes, and i'm not sure if i have 23 minutes to wait! i put the one up, it should work. if i don't get the others up tonight, i'll reload them tomorrow.

D-dawg said...

Ok they worked and are so cute!! I bet you're dying for the kids to go to bed so you don't have to share him... I even feel like that some night with Dave and he hasn't been gone. So happy for you guys that he's back!! thanks for sharing!

Tristan said...

Ok I totally started crying! What a homecoming! I'm so happy you have him home now! Loves!

Paige said...

I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU! We will miss you on the net these next few nights. Do you think everyone's will run faster with such a big user off of it???

kara jayne said...

that first video made me cry. thanks for sharing.

Lauren in GA said...

I am completely bawling right now!! Those were so awesome. Noe made me cry even harder. I am so happy he's home...I know all of you missed him.

I loved it when you kissed him. Your hair looks so beautiful, by the way...

Enjoy your time!

Lauren in GA said...

So fun that you didn't tell the kids he was coming home. K's (keeping his name private) expression was a true thing of beauty.

calibosmom said...

YEAH!!! Have a great honeymoon!

ABSOLUTELY NORMAL CHAOS said...

I love how Mika is so COOL. And I am glad you censored YOUR reunion....

heidiram said...

O.K. usually I am pretty wrapped up and emotional over my own stuff. I was completely bawling as I watched these videos. And the one thing that just left such an impression on me is to see your kids' relationship with Skip and their reaction to his homecoming. Wow. Enjoy! And I hope to not hear from you for a couple of days.

jessica said...

So So SO happy for you! The videos are priceless. Happy Honeymooning! Heaven knows we don't need to hear about all that sappiness everyday ;)

Amanda said...

Hooray! I am so happy he is home! The videos weren't working when I saw this, but I'm sure it was dreamy.
Jonny is coming home on leave soon and I pretty much start tearing up just thinking about it. So thanks for the preview!