I asked my friend Ann if she minded me posting this as a tribute to Conrad. She gave me her permission to do so, and I wanted to pass it along as a way of honoring his sacrifice. Please remember to keep our soldiers and their families in your prayers, as well as the leaders of our country.
god bless ann and her family. i will never stop praying for those who are willing to do so much for us. i don't know ann but i love her and her family nonetheless.
5 comments:
My heart is breaking for your friend. I'm so so sorry.
sadly beautiful...
god bless his loved ones and his comrads in action.
What a beautiful memorial. It looks like he is very loved.
That was beautifully done. I keep thinking about beautiful Ann and all of the loved ones that knew him personally.
I am so humbled by those who sacrifice so much, and in some cases everything, for our country.
god bless ann and her family. i will never stop praying for those who are willing to do so much for us. i don't know ann but i love her and her family nonetheless.
Post a Comment