Anyway. I went with Lisa just like last year. Although this year, it seems like we had to share each other with lots more friends, which had its pros and cons.
Met up with Martha Corinna again, which is always good for my soul. She is a person of depth and wisdom; truly one of my greatest finds in the world of blogging.
Hung out with a few more gals that I know and love. There is never enough time to really sink into the meat of a friendship when you only have a few hours to try. But I will say I have been truly blessed with wonderful friends, and it is good for my soul to connect with them from time to time.
And of course, a quick brunch with HappyBack, which as you can see I thoroughly enjoyed. Ask him if he's wearing a women's jacket. Just ask him.
In keeping with tradition, tomorrow will be our regularly scheduled Tunesday. The rest of the week I will regale you with the lessons I learned from conference. Brace yourself for spiritual enlightenment. Good stuff, I tell ya.
13 comments:
You are sitting a little close to the "baby section." Guess you walked in late? Glad you had a great time and looking forward to being spiritually uplifted and edified- no pressure.
I told you I was an ugly face when the picture was snapped. Oh well. The important thing is that I got to see you and that you are a wonderful person with a heart of gold.
Thanks for listening so truly.
Still jealous. It looks like so much fun. Especially that group photo. Where did you get such lovely, photogenic friends?
what exactly do you mean by "pros"?
hey steve, remember to choose the left. and you might want to have that zipper moved to the other side of your jacket.
I really wish I could have met you...but enough about me. That picture of you and Lisa is stunning. I guess that is the BYU campus?
Uh...is HappyBack wearing a women's jacket? Oh, I crack myself up...did he go to Women's Conference, too? Okay...that one was cold...
I don't know about happyback's jacket, but your gray one is darling! Is that a before or after Paige, investment!
Glad you had fun. Sorta. Since it was without me.
I've always wanted to do Women's Conference...now I know what WC was...I go to Utah every September for the General Women's Broadcast. I always come home a better person, for a few weeks anyway.
You bring on the spiritual stuff, I will bring the food storage bins. Together we make the perfect Mormon woman.
Okay, I need a new blogging template. I love these big pictures. How do I get this? I mean, I need to enlarge my pictures of Laura for everyone to look at... and the boys too.
So I assume that you are not going to talk about the session of WC in where YOU WERE ASLEEP.
Twitching and all.
It was so fun to hang out!!
Don't let them continue to give you crap about falling asleep. I would have too.
The gay guy at the Nike store in San Francisco assured me sevral times that this was, indeed, a man's jacket, despite the inverted zipper.
So screw all y'all.
I am jealous to got to play with Martha. I stalk her religiously and love her.
You are one who I wish I'd had more time with. Next year, perhaps?
A fabulous time was had by all. I still can't believe that Nazi that wanted to kick you off my walker. Just wait til she has a walker of her own. And I'm so mad I didn't get the walker in the picture.
Post a Comment