Monday, July 14, 2008

She's From Boston

I have hundreds of pictures from my vacation. Hundreds. There were so many people, so many beautiful places. I love New England. I realize most everyone doesn't want to see all my hundreds of pictures, so here, in video form, are the highlights. (If you DO happen to want to see all my pictures, click on the family album link on the right).

18 comments:

♥Shally said...

Boston has ALWAYS been a city I wanted to visit, and knowing you makes me want to even more.

Zach loved playing in that stadium, and we still have friends there.... maybe I can convince him to take me to a Sox game :).

Anne said...

Your photos are awesome and the slideshow was so sweet to watch! I so wish I could have gotten to know you better! I LOVE BOSTON! Been there many times, it's one of my favorite cities! I've even seen the fireworks from the river, my fondest 4th so far! It is so nice to see you on your blog...say Hi to SKIP!

Clair said...

Love your video.
You are doing great with that camera- really liked your nature shots at the beginning!
You weren't really "flirting with the boys at the bars" were you?
Maybe you can get your man "home" and have the best of both worlds sometime. Glad you had a great trip!

Anna said...

Hey Chica, love your vaca video. Even though you you are from Taxachusetts I love you. Your memories of Boston are far more fond than mine. Now, back to reality which is actually mighty fine.

brittany said...

aaaaaawwwwe, that was so great. It made me tear up there at the end. Doesn't love make it all worth it?

you and your red sox cap.

and Tara if you happen to come here and read this, I love you. You're so beautiful. What a sweet family you have. I wanted to hug you through the screen.

Christie said...

Boston was one of our absolute favorites places we've ever lived. I like to think of it as home for me, too. Love the video.

And your photos? Awesome, girlfriend. You really are taking amazing pics.

Katyakaye said...

oh man Girl.. I mis you. You really truly look Happy. Just wanted to say hey

Hazen5 said...

Beautiful pictures, love the video and the song was perfect. You have too much talent. You need to share some with me!!!

Red Seaglass said...

That was awesome. The song was perfect! I'd never heard that before. I was watching it and David was sitting across the room and when it started singing abt the redsox cap he started laughing. I totally wear my redsox cap all the time. Bad hair days. Steve, Tara, Andy, Valerie and Paul, Steve and Christine!! And Andrew! I think the last time I saw him, you and I were probably trying to give him wedgies!! So many faces I love. It seems like so many lifetimes ago. Thanks for the trip down memory lane...Glad you got to go home:)

Celia Fae said...

I'm just glad you actually have a red sox cap. Did you comission that song just for your blog? You really outdid yourself, huh.

Welcome home. We missed you.

Bridget said...

Yeah, perfect song. Boston is a great place to live. I miss it until I remember how much I hated the weather.

By the way, I am still laughing every time I think about your comment on my blog today. That was awesome. YOu crack me up.

Hollyween said...

Welcome home. I've always wanted to go to Boston.

And since I've been so behind on yours and everyone else's blog, I'll comment on my love for your family pictures below. Fabulous!!!

Anonymous said...

Ok. I'm actually part of the "Blog" thing now. Really enjoyed your pictures. You and Skip are so happy together. That makes me happy. Sorry, I was sick when you stopped by. The parasites are all gone now. Joy -joy. What's up with only one picture of me? Nice job with the slide show. You have a real talent...Primo Mike

Cindi M said...

Wow! Nice pics.

Tim, Crista and Addy said...

OH! Wish we could have seen you on your New England trip!!! You were so close to us in Delaware! Glad you had a great time. Take care!

calibosmom said...

THAT WAS PERFECT! That song was so great and all the pictures were excellent! So nice!

wenderful said...

Great pictures! I just posted about our trip back east to Connecticut. I miss living back there. It feels like home.

HappyBack said...

This was awesome. And then it became a total Skip Sapfest. which is still awesome, because if I say otherwise he'll bring the Bronze Star smackdown on my cowardly yellow-striped ass. So the end was the best part, of course.